An evolution of silk thread Jewellery
Girly stuff is always colorful. See for the Silk thread jewellery!
When we make a choice to see ourselves in a traditional attire, silk thread jewellery pairs up pretty well, and gives a classy impression to the whole regalia with the very sleek, soft and shiny silk threads. We always get stuck to embellish a normal metal or plastic piece can with glossy threads. But the beauty outcome of these lightweight colorful threads is just spellbound.
The creative Chunk:
If we have a vision of great color combination(s) and creativity to put the fancy materials together, then consider silk thread jewellery. Silk threads are available in different hues, and the process to craft this jewellery is easier than a cake walk. The best part of silk thread jewellery is that it can be self-made. All we need is the basic tools to bend and curve the metal strings, a liquid glue to stick the thread-bunch firmly on the metal/plastic piece, cotton gauze material to design different patterns, beads, artificial gemstones (i.e., kundans), and most importantly a box of colorful silk thread spools.
With the simplistic procedure, we can transform any piece to jewellery and beautify it with alluring shade of threads.
- Take a cardboard and start rolling the threads lengthwise evenly, until we get the desired thickness.
- Now wrap the thread bunch on the metal/piece piece.
- Cut the thread bunch at one point, and carefully take it out from the cardboard.
- Apply nail coat to both the ends to make it easy for handling the strands in a single go.
- Now, glue one end on a metal/plastic piece, load the other end in a thick needle and start rolling these silk strands conveniently as we wish for.
To bring stunning flavors on the jewellery, we can design a chain of beads & artificial gemstones either on a multi layered cotton gauze material or on a thick chart paper and glue them in various patterns. Let them dry completely.
Now wear that self-made jewellery with pride and sense the unique stint of beauty adding to the whole.